- Recommended for API SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B4/B4
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
- Includes the appropriate levels of anti-wear additives and low ash content to ensure compatibility with the latest diesel particulate filters and emissions equipment
- Ester based, an upgrade over base stocks over other motor oils for these vehicles that provides additional protection against wear and instability at high temps
10W/50 Engine Oil – Continuing the Red Line philosophy of creating the highest quality oil’s in the most variations, Red Line now produces a 10W/50 high performance oil popular in many Japanese cars and fast road/track use where a 10W/40 is specified.
Red Line 10W-50 High Performance Motor Oil exceeds the requirements of the industry and car manufacturers' standards required for high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel injected engines.
Red Line 10W-50 High Performance Motor Oil is especially suited for high speed and severe service associated with stop and go driving as well. Racing, high speed highway or normal driving.
-Popular in turbocharged applications
-For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
-25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s.
-Not recommended for use in cold climates (-20C/-4°F for 15W50)
-Recommended for API SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B4/B4
API Service Class SM/SL/CF
SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil) 10W50
Vis @ 100°C 19.7
Vis @ 40°C 123
Viscosity Index 183
CCS Viscosity, Poise, @*C 65@-25
Pour Point, °C -45
Pour Point, °F -49
Flash Point, °C 234
Flash Point, °F 454
NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), % 6
HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741 5.0
Prices do not include VAT.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Carriage Charges apply to UK Mainland only. Please contact us for Isle shipping and International charges.
back to Engine Oils