- For 1984-to-present V-Twin American motorcycle engines, including Evolution, Twin Cam, and aftermarket engines of similar design
- Same fluid as our famous MTL gear oil
- Improves clutch operation while reducing wear and temperature
- Where most synthetics are too slippery for clutch operation, this friction-balanced product is balanced to provide less slip, smoother operation, and helps to apply more power in modified engines
- This product is for use in the primary chaincase with wet-diaphragm spring clutches.
ABOUT RED LINE MOTORCYCLES, ATVS, AND POWERSPORTS
- Motor oils and gear oils are specifically engineered for the latest high-revving four-stroke motocross bikes and ATVs, Sportbikes, and V-Twins
- Each gear oil product reduces the thinning effect from high temperatures
- Motor oils are packed with higher levels of anti-wear chemistry like zinc and phosphorus
- Special friction modifiers in our motor oils better wet-clutch operation
- A variety of Two-Stroke oils to meet the NMMA TC-W3 regulations where required
MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
API Service Class: GL 4
Viscosity Grade: SAE 70W80
Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 10.6
Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 56.2
Viscosity Index: 183
Poise: 120 @ -40°C
Pour Point, °C: -50
Pour Point, °F: -58
Flash Point, °C: 232
Flash Point, °F: 450
Prices do not include VAT.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Carriage Charges apply to UK Mainland only. Please contact us for Isle shipping and International charges.
back to Synthetic Gear Oil